Friday, March 6, 2009

You know you're a Mom when...

1) Projectile vomit or spit up doesn't even make you flinch

2) Your body is on a permanent tilt to one side as you adapt to carrying a little one on your hip all day

3) Instead of singing in the shower, you hum the songs that play on the Jumperoo and Exersaucer

4) You can nap anywhere, anytime, and in any position

5) You buy the PedEgg because you've forgotten how to get yourself to the nail salon

6) Diaper wipes become all purpose cleaner

7) Joovy, Britax, Bugaboo, and McLaren seem like good names for your next pets

8) You turn in your diamond necklace for a faux turquoise teething necklace

9) Your "on the go" meal is whatever is left of the jarred sweet potato and barley slop

10) You spend more time with the washer and dryer than you do with your husband

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I was a mom when I decided to wiped snot from daughter #1 with my shirt sleeve because I was too tired with #2 to get off the couch. It was easier to take my shirt off post nose wipe than to get up again.

Ugh! Chris W

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more! :)