Saturday, January 10, 2009

Confess your mommy moments to me!

The best thing that has come out of writing this blog are the wonderful confessions and stories I hear from other Moms! I'm psyched that my writing inspires women to share their funniest (or darkest) moments of motherhood...and I'd love to hear more!

Like the woman in my Mother's group who after reading "Frumpy" wrote me and said she wondered if she would ever wear perfume again.... or two of my sisters co-workers who admitted to accidentally driving with their baby unbuckled in their car seats because they were just THAT tired.

If you have a story, leave it in the "comments" section. I'm in the middle of enduring Livija's "Great Sleep Strike" and I could use the humor (and the validation) that I'm not the only one who while telling a story FORGETS HER DAUGHTER'S NAME!

Thanks for the great feedback. I hope you continue reading. Knowing you read this, inspires me to write more!

No comments: